Tuesday 14 September 2010

A Place to Call Home!

Hey Everyone,
Greetings from Florence!  Just wanted to share some good news.  Jed and I just got the apartment that we applied for a month ago!  We will be living off the famous Brick Lane with all of the Curry Houses.  Our place is on Bacon Street, which I guess is considered Shoreditch but I'm not sure.  It's East London...
 

I took a few pictures when I first saw the place last month.  The place was definitely in disarray but you can see what it looks like.  It gets tons of sunlight!  Here's the bedroom...



And the Living Room....







And the kitchen...







We move in when we get back from our trip Saturday night around 2am (I guess that's technically Sunday morning).  I'll send some pictures when we get all of our stuff organized and it's actually OUR place.

Ciao!!    


No comments:

Post a Comment